CrossFit Competition - Teams will have the option to video their qualifier workouts and submit videos like last year (8/24 - 9/5) or have the opportunity to compete in person at CrossFit Bangarang on 8/27 or Reno Powerhouse on 8/28. Top 12 teams will make it on to the finale at CrossFit Initiative on September 11th.
- Registration will be open from July 28th – August 30th, 2021.
- Competition will be teams of 2 (1 male/1 female).
- Competition is open to local and non-local teams.
- Each team is guaranteed participation in 3 WODs. All 3 WODs will be released on August 24th at 5:00pm PST with video explanations.
- For teams competing online, each team needs to complete all 3 WODs and submit videos by 9/5/2021 at 5:00pm PST. No late submissions will be accepted. All teams are responsible for submitting final written scores for each WOD, in addition to the video submissions.
- Teams will have the option to perform the workouts at Reno Powerhouse on August 27th or CrossFit Bangarang on August 28th. More details regarding heat schedules and signing up for times will be released in the following weeks.
- FUNdraising will still be the 4th event and raising a minimum of $250 will be required to advance to the finale. Any team raising $500 or above will automatically earn a first-place finish in the FUNdraising “WOD.” FUNdraising event will close on 9/5/2021 at 5:00pm PST. Once you register your team, Paige will set up your fundraising page and send you the link to your team.
- The top 12 teams will be invited to participate in a live finale on 9/11/2021 at CrossFit Initiative, time TBD.
Date: 11 September,2021
Time: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Location: CrossFit Initiative