The Bacon Beatdown is Central Florida’s LARGEST fitness Competition and has been since its inception in 2013. If you love fitness, competing and hanging out with your friends, all in the epic setting of a giant expo center filled with vendors and fitness fans, we’ve got something for you! Oh, and did we mention it’s right across the street from Daytona Beach in June?
This year, we have 14 individual divisions and 8 3-person same-sex team divisions, with ages ranging from 8-10 up to Master’s 40+, and everything in between. Beginners and Kids will have 3 workouts on Friday, and all other divisions will have 6 workouts over Saturday and Sunday, including a little splash on the beach. We strive to have balanced, fun programming that allows every athlete to show the skills, strength, and motor they’ve been working on.
Date: 24 - 26 July, 2020
Time: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm
Location: Daytona Beach Ocean Center
- Warm-up area provided
- This is primarily an indoor event -- Tents/Canopies are NOT permited in the Ocean Center. You won't need them. Coolers, mats, etc are welcome to carve out some floor space for you and your gym.
- No pets are allowed inside the Ocean Center Expo Hall
- We have a block of hotel rooms for our athletes, see "Hotel" below.
- Spectator Fees (Ticket bought at the door)
- $15 for 1 Day
- $25 for 2 Days
- $35 for 3 Days
- Vendor Village -- we will update this periodically, but check our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute Vendor announcements.
- Services (PT, Chiropractic, etc)